Welcome to the Academy of Holy Angels StarDome. The Stardome is a sports dome that is an air supported structure built in 1996 and recently renovated in 2009. The dome is used as a multi sport facility that allows for year round training and league play on Fieldturf, an artificial grass playing surface. The dome allows players of all sports, ages, and skills the opportunity to continue playing the sports they love year round. The StarDome is located just south of Minneapolis in Richfield on the Academy of Holy Angels campus at 66th and Nicollet.
The StarDome is located just south of Minneapolis in Richfield on the Holy Angels campus at 66th and Nicollet.
Need space for your team to play during the winter months? The Stardome is a great spot for most sports. The dome is perfect to keep your teams skills sharp year round. For more information, contact us.
Event Rates - Our rates are $420.00 per hour for the full dome and $210.00 per hour for the half dome.
Event Policies - StarDome User Rules
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products allowed in StarDome or anywhere on School grounds. Violators will be asked to leave the premises. If they refuse the Police will summoned.
- NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS OR PEANUTS ALLOWED IN THE DOME OR ON THE TURF. ANY VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.
- No group may enter StarDome without a coach or adult supervision
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the first rental of the day
- Any group entering prior to their rental time must stay outside the yellow soccer lines and not impede on current user group
- All nets used by renters must be returned to their original position prior to the end of their rental time.
- Prior to the end of the rental period all equipment must be returned to original place, all garbage must be throw away, and everyone must clear the field for the next group.
- All refuse including food, wrappers, bottles, etc.; must be picked up and thrown in proper containers. In the event that the staff has to pick up after a group, a minimum of $25 clean up fee will be charged to that renter.
- Fighting or any other form of violence is strictly forbidden. Violators will be asked to leave and the Police will be summoned.
- Microphones, amplifiers, or the use of any other artificial sound device is prohibited in the StarDome or on the turf.
- All renters must cooperate in using the field in a timely manner according to their rental agreement. Any StarDome equipment, cones, etc; must be picked up or moved back into their original place before your rental time expires.
- These rules, by inclusion, are a part of this Use Contract
Event Reservations - For Reservations, please contact us.